Yahoo email is now 100MB

Oops , is this for real?
my yahoo accountnow shows 100 MB storage.
I just logged in and there was this notice

Thanks for being a loyal Yahoo! Mail user. To ensure that Yahoo! Mail continues to be the easiest, most enjoyable way for you to stay in touch, we've made several great improvements to your service! In addition to all the features you currently enjoy, we've made these upgrades:
Streamlined interface
Makes using your mail even easier
100MB of email storage
Keep more of the things that are important to you – without worrying about bumping up against your storage limit.
Message size up to 10MB
Send monster-sized files – photos, presentations, whatever!
So thanks again for choosing Yahoo! Mail to keep in touch, and we hope you enjoy the additional services now at your fingertips. For more information, please visit our Help page.

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com