DAAB for OleDB and Oracle

Sure, DAAB Data Access Application Block has lots of fans out there for providing helper classes and methods for connecting to Sql server.
When it comes to other data sources like Access, Oracle I had to search for a similar one :(
Luckily I found this in the new version of DAAB (3.1)
It has lots of examples and includes a document to extend and build your own helper class for any data source provided you have the appropriate .net classes for the same.

Microsoft Patterns & Practices Data Access for .NET: Home

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com