USB drive and Vista performance

There has been talks on how much memory is optimum for Vista to run
properly on a system and the most likely reply has been 512 MB. Now in
case you don't have this memory size or bit lazy or fear to upgrade the
memory, here is the great news.

Vista has a technique called SuperFetch which uses your USB drive as a secondary memory to boost the performance.

Sure you have questions like what happens in case I unplug the USB
halfway, what is the security of data in the flashdrive and so on.
Click the URL below to find the solutions.

Windows Vista Team Blog : Windows ReadyBoost



powered by performancing firefox

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com