So how many web browsers exist?

How many web browsers you know? FF, IE, NS (defunct now), Opera, safari..?
Well here is an exhaustive list of browsers.

My choices:

In terms of startup time (chronological order)
K-meleon
Chrome
FF
IE

In terms of customization options
FF
other browsers yet to catch up

Look & feel
FF
Opera (comes close second considering its not an open source)

Page render time
K-meleon (amazingly this browser loads google search much faster than google Chrome :) )
Chrome
FF
IE

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com