Requirements- the ever changing world

Requirements or specs are an essential part of the software development. But the real pain is in dealing with changes in the initial requirements and in meeting deadlines to satisfy these deadlines.

Often new requirements or changes to these make it as a scope creep.

The problem with this is it just regenrates the entire product life cycle from square one. So just demotivates the entire team.

It was nice to see another rambling here

And here is some help on how to react to new requirements or changes in requirements.

Agile, extreme programming were brought in to deal with such frequent changes. Pity these are still not being executed in the correct manner. From what I have observed is, still water fall model is being followed in the name of agile and the only difference is the time duration between each delivery is small.

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com