Innovative tool to adjust monitor brightness

Ever notice how people working @ night have that eerie blue glow?

Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?

During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.

So how do you adjust the brightness automatically. Here is an innovative tool that uses your geographic location to adjust the day time settings and then use your computer time to adjust the monitor brightness.

http://www.stereopsis.com/flux/

1 comments:

Harish said...

Hey good blogs. Keep posting.

Harish

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com