BSNL Broadband problems

Sticking out from the .net posts, here is one post to help for BSNL broadband problems.

I had some problems in connecting to BSNL broadband DataOne. No use in dialling the help number 1600-x-x.

Luckily some heavy surfing on backbone dialup landed up in the following pages.
http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html
This is the calcutta telephones site and amazingly its very much active and recent content is available. Using this I was able to drill down the problem which was the link between phone and splitter not working

This is a wonderful site which helps in fixing the issue very easy.

The other site which helped me to do some more analysis is here


In case of ADSL light not glowing or ethernet light is not steady then use thee sites to help urself.

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com