Design patterns in real life

Every time we read an article on design patterns, it presumably starts off with software related terms and goes on to explain DP in terms of OOPS.

For a change here is a nice article that explains the design patterns in real life situations.

So what do you get out of this?. Well, it explains DPs are existing everywhere and helps to recognize patterns instead of just learning them by heart.

LinK: Non-Software Examples of Software Design Patterns

PS:here is the first url that lead to the above one.

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com