Tool to compare sql server tables - Tablediff and UI

I am part of a team that keeps doing nightly builds for our product. During these builds, often there will be a situation to compare the tables and respective entries when there is a new bug.

I was searching for a free tool that does this analysis and present the results in a nice format. Thankfully, Microsoft has provided a tool called Tablediff along with sqlserver 2005.


But the downside is this is a command line utility which is good enough for continuos integration processs but not for off the shelf comparison. There is a UI version of this tool, courtesy of this site

Try using these tools.

0 comments:

My Other blog

Welcome

Welcome reader, you are reading my blog that showcases positive news to cheer up.
In my other life, I love software architecture and design, I also focus on project management skills. My other blog, concentrates on technical and project management related articles and notes.
http://aslaxmi.blogspot.com